Oral Presentation Guidelines
- The presenter should deliver his or her presentation in (aspect ratio with a width of 16 units and height of 9 units) one day before the presentation or at most half an hour before the session. Uploading and testing presentations on presentation computers and projectors in the lecture rooms will be possible:
– on Wednesday, 31 May, from 11:00 to 13:30
– on Thursday 1 June, before Plenary Session 1 from 8:00 to 8:45 and during coffee breaks
– on Friday 2 June, before Plenary Session 3 from 8:00 to 8:45 and during coffee breaks
- The total time allotted to each speaker is 20 minutes for regular presentations. You should plan to speak for 16 minutes and leave 4 minutes for questions and discussion.
- Speaking time will be counted by clocks visible to the speaker and the audience.
- Lecture rooms are equipped with a computer video projector in Full HD resolution and a computer connected to the projector. Microphones will be provided.
- The computers are equipped with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
The presenting author should hang up his or her poster on the day of his session before the morning plenary lecture and remove the poster on the same day after the last session. Posters not removed by the authors will be taken down by the organisers without the possibility of storage.
- Posters must be designed to fit a freestanding poster board (width: 1000 mm, height: 2250 mm).
- The recommended format is A0 vertical (width: 841 mm, height: 1189 mm).
- Organizers will provide materials to attach the poster.